Prep time: 15 minutes Servings: 4
- 1 can full fat organic coconut milk
- 4 TBSP organic chia seeds
- 2-3 tsp cinnamon powder (or as desired)
- 1 small pinch or dash of pink sea salt
- 2 tsp organic vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 2 probiotic capsules (I suggest Dr. Ohhiras or Jarrow allergen free 10 billion microorganisms)
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 1-2 TBSP any variety of unsweetened nut milk (as needed)
- 1 small pinch or dash nutmeg powder (optional) Nut/seed/cocoa topping options (choose 1 or 2 of the following): 2 tsp cocoa nibs or 1 inch square 85% dark chocolate cut in small pieces, 2 TBSP chopped walnuts or almonds
- Fruit topping options (choose 1 or 2 of the following): ¼ cup pomegranate seeds, ½ cup berries, 1 kiwi, or 2 TBSP gogi berries
- Start by adding 1 can of coconut milk in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add chia seeds, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla powder or extract and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Open probiotic capsules and mix into pudding.
- Separate mixture into 4 containers with lids and store in the refrigerator overnight. Mixture will harden into a creamy pudding consistency.
- Before serving, stir in maca powder and nutmeg (if desired).
- Add small amounts of nut milk at a time if the mixture is too thick and you wish to have a creamier pudding.
- Add toppings of choice such as crushed walnuts, cocoa nibs, and pomegranate seeds.